[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] ConfigAdmin and EventAdmin
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 01:08:40 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: ActI47lBZ7ZQNwVRSMeet3Qt5VGYRg==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] ConfigAdmin and EventAdmin
I'm not aware of any logical block to upgrading. Note that we plan to move to Equinox equivalents of these services in due course, so please don't depend on anything which is non-OSGi standard. Given those plans, I don't think we can really justify upgrading the Felix versions as this would entail CQ work and the IP team already have a lot of Virgo work.
On 26 Aug 2010, at 13:53, Dmitry Sklyut wrote:
> I there any hard dependency on versions of felix event/config admin? I would like to upgrade to later version of event admin at least to get a Map vs. Dictionary support in payload.