[virgo-dev] Including logback.xml in the bundle

Hi,

Is there support for including logback.xml together with the deployed bundle?  All of the things that I tried did not work.
During 2gx last year Rob and Ben mentioned that it is possible.  I am wondering if I am missing some manifest header or some magic pixie dust to get it to work.

Looking at the medic code I did not see any extender like functionality for look for bundle/logback.xml or bundle/META-INF/logback.xml...

I have a use case where I would like to re-use logging framework to write out log file into a separate file per instance of Spring Batch job.

Regards,

Dmitry

Back to the top