Re: [virgo-dev] Re: Running integration tests with maven

To be fair, I think Virgo build (underpinned by Ant/Ivy) has been quite smooth. If it didn't need to cope with OSGi and versioning, it would be simpler still. It seems Pete's experience of Maven is similar.

So we have some reasonable build solutions, we have some approaches to versioned dependencies that kind of work, and we are feeling our way towards some kind of best practice with distributed development. :-)

Glyn