[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Maven repository?
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 06:47:54 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcsoEie3CNCvRwniSG6jbZds1M3q9w==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Maven repository?
You may be able to get away with that for now, but longer term we would need to publish snapshots to a maven repo in http://build.eclipse.org/rt/virgo/ so that new committers won't need SpringSource S3 keys. In general we are moving off S3 and on to build.eclipse.org<http://build.eclipse.org>.
On 20 Jul 2010, at 14:42, Dmitry Sklyut wrote:
Is there a maven repo we can piggy back on for SNAPSHOT artifacts? Is zodiac.springsource.com<http://zodiac.springsource.com/> something we can use for now?