Re: [virgo-dev] fail unexpected exception -- (OutOfMemoryError) PermGen space

I guess the JVM issue being referred to is the fact that the PermGen needs to be configured independently of the heap.

The only time we have paid much attention to this is where PermGen space consumption increases monotonically during a series of integration tests running in a single JVM as that is an indication of a (Virgo) bug. Usually this has meant we forgot to release a reference to a class loader or something along those lines.

It may be worth running the Memory Analyzer on a heap dump of a Virgo server to make sure there is nothing wrong.

Glyn