[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] Bugs for beginners to work on
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 04:29:52 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acsk2jVH8JqBXw/6QYuDZs6XnMsLow==
- Thread-topic: Bugs for beginners to work on
There are some relatively easy looking bugs in the backlog that a beginner may want to take a crack at fixing and then submitting a patch:
Also 307737 is reasonably straightforward, but would need to be done with some sensitivity to the current coding style of the shell scripts and Windows batch files.
If you make a start on any of these, please post here. We don't want people wasting their time duplicating each other's efforts.