Re: [virgo-dev] Build System and .classpath files

Hi,
 I would agree with Glyn on this. The build-system is well bedded in at
this stage and I suspect it would eat up time to go near it with a
ripple effect outwards. Any work there or major changes may have serious
impacts on Virgo timelines with little for it at the end of the day.

~Patsy

Declaration of ivy bias and hence no issues :

Ivy works really well for us, we have just transitioned a partner group
of developers over from maven and they are much happier at the moment.