[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] Building Virgo and Gemini Web
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:50:19 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acsiq3roqRMsTThmSu+OuqGS4E2HUw==
- Thread-topic: Building Virgo and Gemini Web
At least one non-committer has run into a problem where he could not build an individual repository (Gemini Web, but the same applies to Virgo repositories) and was prompted for a password for virgoBuild.
This is fixed by Virgo build 1.23 which has been propagated across the Gemini Web and Virgo repositories.
So for any repo you'd like to build, do something like this:
git fetch origin
git pull origin master
git submodule update --init
Apologies to everyone who was affected.