[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] snaps checked in
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:02:13 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcsdNV3tCGOOPLwWSo2YDme0vFjk/Q==
- Thread-topic: snaps checked in
I've checked in snaps to Eclipse git. See  for the location.
The only changes I've made compared to the slices prototype is to uniformly rename "slices" to "snaps" (including the singular and other capitalisations), to re-package the code to org.eclipse.virgo packages, and to get this building cleanly with Virgo build. It still has dm Server pre-reqs and needs "virgoising" (the virgoise.sh shell script in the web server repo provides a good starting point).
If anyone would care to provide a patch to get this working with Virgo, please be my guest.