[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:45:49 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcsK1NLhern0z9t1Q0yIhz3cAYok2w==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Critique
No problem. Friendly criticism is like gold dust, so we appreciate it.
Glad you're finding the project useful.
On 11 Jun 2010, at 21:27, Tommy M. McGuire wrote:
> On 06/07/2010 03:31 AM, Glyn Normington wrote:
>> I found this a helpful critique of dm Server v1.0 which is also somewhat applicable to Virgo so I've added it to the blogroll on the Virgo home page:
> Glyn, thanks for your comments, and especially thanks for your (and everyone else's)
> work! Re-reading the post, I may have sounded a little harsher than I intended. This
> stuff is letting us do things that we just could not have done before.
> Tommy M. McGuire
> virgo-dev mailing list