[virgo-dev] Release checklist [was: Fwd: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release}

I found the following post interesting as it shows a high-level simultaneous release checklist for Helios which is the kind of thing that we will need to complete when we join the simultaneous release train in 2011.

Glyn

Begin forwarded message:

From: Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: 2 June 2010 17:32:26 GMT+01:00
To: "rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>" <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [rt-pmc] Tracking compliance for the Helios release

We are at the end of the development cycle for the Helios release. The planning council is tracking our progress more closely now. Please update your tracking data soon (see http://eclipse.org/helios/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php?projectid=rt for the RT status)

EclipseLink and Jetty have the most yellow at this point. It should be simple to fill out the necessary information in the eclipse portal to get a green status. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Tom