[virgo-dev] Maven build issue with war files

Hi Dmitry,

After the community call today my memory alerted me to some Maven work I did a while ago. We had to implement a work around to get a war file build to both exclude anything from getting packaged in the 'lib' directory. Then, in a parent pom file add in some web dependencies as they were no longer being reported up to it due to the exclude. This was a bit nasty really. I certainly know very little about Maven and our hierarchy of pom files might not be the normal way of doing things but I just wanted to give you a heads up that we had issues here. If you download the latest Greenpages sample for dm Server you will be able to see what I'm talking about in the solution pom files, greenpages.web and parent.

Chris.

--
Chris Frost
SpringSource, a division of VMware