[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] First Virgo components ready for development
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:16:30 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acrl2ZCK2LPK8yHqSyicf4MUdSiCjg==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] First Virgo components ready for development
On Apr 23, 2010, at 7:31 PM, Glyn Normington wrote:
> Funny thing is, I got a very odd error which looked like a broken submodule. I could see an old "spring-build" directory which wasn't even checked in. I tried a different machine and everything worked, using either the committer or the anonymous access to the git repo: build successful of the test stubs project.
I checked on this again and it was finger trouble on my part - confusing an old dm Server directory with the Virgo one.