Re: [ve-dev] Trouble modelling inner classes

Thanks Eric, but the problem in the inner class I want to access to
variables defined in the outer class.

---------------

Having your custom components be valid, public JavaBeans is pretty much
a requirement for any Java GUI builder. I am not aware of any that will
work with custom components defined as private, inner classes. Convert
your private, inner classes into public, standalone classes, and I bet
it will work fine.

-Eric

The visual editor seems to dislike inner classes.

The VE says "java.lang.IllegalAccessException(Class
cuentas.ABM$CampoCod is non-static inner class. These cannot be
instantiated at this time.) " and refuses to show a preview.

Back to the top