From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of yves (yingmin) yang
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:29 PM
To: 'Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project'
Cc: e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ve-dev] VE roadmap

Visual tooling is very important to simplify the UI development. Recently,
e4 has planned to develop a graphic designer for e4 workbench. Soyatec has
decided to contribute a XWT designer. And Soyatec is interested in the
integration of the two designers.

As for Eclipse VE, a Java-based tool, VE team will keep it up to date with
eclipse main stream. There is no major features planned in the next release.

Best regards
Yves YANG