From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:54 PM
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
Subject: [ve-dev] VE 1.4.0 release build?

I notice that VE passed release review for 1.4.0, but we haven't published a 1.4.0 R build yet. Does the project leadership need my help getting that built and published? If so, just say the word...

--
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top