[ve-dev] VE 1.4 not compatible w/ Galileo JEE? (was Re: Really sad)

This is most likely due (?) to variations between the version of JEM
in WTP 3.1 and the version we're using in VE. Some things have been
deprecated or deleted, so I'm forced to build from old tags/branches.

Since VE is alive again, maybe the JEM stuff needs to be moved back
into VE? Or should the VE version be forked? Or... spin it off as its
own set of stable, never changing Orbit jars and build against those?

Or else you're right and the VE manifest.mf's need to be fixed. :)

--
Nick Boldt :: JBoss by Red Hat
Release Engineer :: Dash Athena

Back to the top