--
Cheers
Philippe

philippe ombredanne | 1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at nexb.com
nexB - Open by Design (tm) - http://www.nexb.com
http://easyeclipse.org - http://phpeclipse.net - http://eclipse.org/atf -
http://eclipse.org/vep - http://labs.jboss.org/drools/ - http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner

-----Original Message-----
From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Chang
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 6:37 AM
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ve-dev] A question about using VE in Eclipse 3.3.2 Europa

Hi all,

I want to use the VE. According to the document, it needs Eclipse 3.2, EMF 2.2.0 and GEF 3.2. I use Eclipse 3.3.2 Europa. It contains EMF 2.3 and GEF 3.2 already. Now I just download the VE-SDK-1.2.3_jem.zip and unzip the directories to my Eclipse_HOME. But as I restart the Eclipse and want to create a class with Visual Editor, I can't find it.

But I can see the plug-ins of VE in the Plug-in infomation.

Any one can help?

Regards

Thomas

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.