[ve-dev] Any idea of what's missing for 3.4?

Hi all

I'm really needing VE these days, and I'm dissapointed to see that the project seems to have little attention. So I wanted to contribute, if it's possible. I'd like to ask if there's something like a roadmap or issue list of what's needed to run VE in ganymede, or at least an informal overview, I'd like to mesure the size of what needs to be done to see if I can download sources and try to submit patches, or it's too much for me.

I'd appreciate any pointers, thanks.

--
Miguel Griffa
Google Talk: miguel.griffa