RE: [ve-dev] +1 for Yves Yang

Hi Jan,

I’m pretty sure it is a problem of configuration in Eclipse or Java. Have you modify the eclipse.ini ?

In your eclipse.ini file, add the following line:

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Eclipse.ini file should look like this:

-vmargs
-Xms40m
-Xmx1024m
-XX:MaxPermSize=128m

There are a lot of downloads everyday. If you look at the newsgroup and bugzilla, the complaint is very few. Thru what I see, VE is already very stable.

Best regards

Yves YANG