[ve-dev] VE for Eclipse version higher than 3.2

Hello,

Is there any runnable version from VE for Eclipse higher than 3.2 ?

In my project we have to decide using VE (because there is a lot of work done with VE) or switching to NetBeans (with a lot of work to convert GUIs). VE is very unstable yet and we cannot use any other eclipse version than 3.2 because VE does not support higher versions.

I have not expiriences with building eclipse plug-ins though unfortunatly Iam unable to fix something in VE or build it from CVS.

Kind regards

Jan