RE: [ve-dev] VE setup in eclipse 3.2

Raqshmi:
On eclipse 3.2 you would need at most EMF 2.2.
The lastest (it may work but it has not been tested is: 2.2.5 )
But Ve on 3.2 was built with those deps as listed here:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/downloads/drops/R-1.2-200606280938/inde
x.html

Eclipse build eclipse-SDK-3.2:  	(build page) (download win32 zip)
EMF build 2.2.0: 	(build page) (download zip)
GEF Build 3.2: 	(build page) (download zip)

That EMF version has since been moved to archives :
http://archive.eclipse.org/tools/emf/downloads/drops/2.2.0/R200606271057
Cordially

--
Cheers