From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Hecht
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:09 AM
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] VE Documentation

Hallo ,

there's a little bug ;-) in Milstone 2

>VE 1.3.0 Milestone 2: Q1 2007

should be 2008

greetings
Erik

Am 18.10.2007 um 19:23 schrieb cathyscott@xxxxxxxxxx:

I have just updated the following page;-

This includes some new papers that I have written to cover the main components of VE.

I have also included links to all the documentation found here;-

as I couldn't update this page and felt it was important to have it in one place.

Please check it out and give me feedback/ideas for updates.

I guess the next priority for documentation is Javadoc but please let me know of other ideas..

Thanks,
Cathy