Re: [ve-dev] VE Documentation

I did a bit more wiki linking, adding links from the Documentation
page to the new Roadmap page, as well as VE's online help
documentation. I also added links to the Documentation and Roadmap
pages to the main VE wiki page in a new section called Development
Resources. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Visual_Editor_Project

 - Jeff