RE: [ohf-dev] RE: [ve-dev] Visual XForms editor, OpenMRS and fighting the AIDS pandemic in Africa

Mark Birbeck wrote:
>(I guess the first step would be to join some lists, but I can't quite tell
from the thread which would be the best one to join.)
Let's start one . We are talking here about some collaboration accross
several open sources projects, some at Eclipse (OHF, VE), some at OpenMRS,
some outside.
We can start a  google group in a snap, as a neytral ground.
Or ask Ecipse if they can host it.
--
Cheers
Philippe