RE: [ve-dev] Contribution on VE with XML editor

Hi Tom,

>It might be interesting to see the road you've taken.
Sorry, I didn't get your point. What do you want to know exactly ?

If you want know what we did as VE for XML, the product on top of VE has no
relation with our product eFace right now. It uses another XML format of our
customer.

I propose to develop a common mechanism, as a subproject of VE, to handle
all kind of GUI XML.

yves