[ve-dev] RE: Closed bugs in JEM

David M Williams scripsit:
>Well, mailing list ... bugzilla ... not sure it makes too much
difference
>where we communicate, as long as we do.
>So, glad to keep the discussion going, and do feel free to re-open any
if still needed.
>Thanks,
Exactly!
I am moving those bugs back to VE.

--
Cheers
Philippe

Well, mailing list ... bugzilla ... not sure it makes too much
difference where we communicate, as long as we do.

So, glad to keep the discussion going, and do feel free to re-open any
if still needed.

Thanks,

"Philippe Ombredanne" <pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>
09/19/2007 08:02 PM Please respond to
<pombredanne@xxxxxxxxx>

ToDavid M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "'Discussions people developing
code for the Visual Editor project'" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
SubjectClosed bugs in JEM

Hi David:
You have rightfully closed many old JEM bugs as wontfix.
This makes sense now that JEM is in WTP.
However many of those bugs are VE related and they may still be
relevant.
I moving them back to VE for now until we can decide what to do.
Next time please send a mail before to the ve dev list so we can
coordinate.. :-)
Cordially

--
Cheers