[ve-dev] How To Contribute

Hi,

I am a developer and I am mad about every project under the eclipse. However I have not contributed a single line of code in it. I would now like to do my bit for the community and would like to start from VE. Why? Simple I think it’s the most needed feature in eclipse.

I have good knowledge of swing/awt , but no real knowledge of swt., yet I wish to do my bit.  I am good at Java in general, so I think I can tackle it with some help. Can you help me get started?

--

Yogi

Back to the top