[ve-dev] Re: how to add swt widgets to GEF?

hi:

Thank you very much!

i have checked out the Visual editor's sources from CVS,and find the place which you told me .
and i have read the source code of  imagecapture for several days.but i don't know how to use it in my project , ve use lots of java technologes which i have don't konw ,
1."proxy " --Agents must be  used?
2."Control"
Shell shell = new Shell();
captureImage(shell, ......);

is this right?
3.os = new DataOutputStream(vmServer.requestStream(callbackID, ImageDataConstants.IMAGE_DATA_COLLECTION));

"vmServer"  how to init ?

4. org.eclipse.ve.internal.swt.targetvm.win32.ImageCapture or
org.eclipse.ve.internal.swt.targetvm.ImageCapture

which class to be used ? org.eclipse.ve.internal.swt.targetvm.ImageCapture  class may be  used in ve.

can you  explain to how to use in detail? i'm very urgent .I have spent a lot of time in this problem.

thanks
lmh

Back to the top