Re: [ve-dev] how to add swt widgets to GEF?

VE is not adding real swt widgets to the editor. Instead it uses screenshots of these widgets. These screenshots are taken from an application running in a different Virtual Machine (you can see it in the task bar). I do not see an easy way to use real swt widgets in gef, because - as you already said - a draw2d's figure is expected by gef. BTW are you sure, you really want to do that? These widgets would behave like widgets in every other application (with button click animation, the possibility to open the dropdown of a combobox and so on).

Bye,
Florian