Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:34:28 +0200
From: cathyscott@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ve-dev] Initialization methods
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to add a method to the list of initialization methods that VE will use for adding components.

I know that I can do this by using the VE Preferences page but I do not want to rely on a user doing this.

Is there a way to add a method to the initialization methods list, either through an extension point or programmatically?
Thanks,
Cathy Scott