Re: [ve-dev] (no subject)

Are you sure you can't use it currently? You have to create a Java project and add a thing called "Java/Visual class" to it. This will make VE to open. You won't find a "Visual editor" option in the "new project" wizard. You can also use all components of the folders AWT, Swing or SWT to create a class that will be handled by visual editor.

P.S.: Please use a subject for your postings.