[ve-dev] How do I checkout va_all via CVS?

This question is already mentioned in the FAQ. But ve_all seems to be empty for me. I already tried to check out all the org.eclipse.ve source folders + org.eclipse.jem.utils from the webtools project, but it leads to hundreds of error messages within the projects. I need to build ve from source because I want to make some minor changes to the source code and examine what effects will be produced by these changes. I hope to understand the GirdLayouting of VE in more depth by doing so. So, my question is, is ve_all just temporarily broken down or should I use something else instead to checkout the whole source of ve?

Florian

Back to the top