Re: [ve-dev] CVS access problem

Hi Thabet,

The .module file in CVS is broken, as it refers to the JEM projects that have now been moved to be under the web tools project.  I've e-mailed the webmaster to fix up the .module file which should make checking things out easier than it currently is.

In the meantime, the best way to create a workspace now is to download an SDK build for VE on top of Eclipse 3.2 from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/downloads/drops/R-1.2-200606280938/index.html.  This is the VE runtime and you'll need it all in your Eclipse target to make sure you have EMF and GEF all there.

Then in the Java perspective package expore open the Import wizard, select "Team" and "Project Set".  The attached two project set files contain all the bits to get VE and JEM correctly from the repositories.   The VE one gets it from the HEAD stream, and the JEM from the WTP repository at the code level that works with 3.2.

Hope this helps, let us know if not.

Best regards,

Joe Winchester

thabet@xxxxxx
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

15/03/2007 10:49

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project        <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] CVS access problem

Hi,

i read the FAQ and I was intersted in tring VE plugin. My trial to
checkout ve-base denied as anymous user. Specifically I could not access
any of jem packages.

Any help?

Yours

Thabet