Re: [ve-dev] Checkout VE

Ok, I'll do it right now.

Thanks for the help =)

Miguel

On 2/24/07, Joe Winchester <WINCHEST@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hi Miguel,

Wayne's correct that JEM got moved to be under Web tools however I also can't find it either :-(.   I've pinged the web tools guys to see what's up and I'll let you know.  We also need to update the .module file in CVS probably and update the web site - I'll try to get this done by Monday or Tuesday next week.

In the meantime the best option is to get the latest VE build and make this in your target directory so that it compiles against the plugins still in the cvstool/tools directory, and the missing ones it just picks up from the target.

Best regards,

Joe

"Miguel Fuentes" <festenhas@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx