[ve-dev] Round tripping

I have extended VE changing much of the codegen system and things are working well.

However I have an intermittent problem that I would like to track down..

Sometimes when dragging a component from the palette to the canvas I get the message "Round tripping stopped" and the drop and subsequent code updates do not go ahead.

Using the pause button to stop and restart fixes it.

Which Object is sending out the round tripping stopped message. Where should I put code breaks in to figure out what is happening?

Thanks,
Cathy Scott

Back to the top