[ve-dev] Removing/Hiding Java Source Code Window in Visual Editor

Hi,
I want to hide the java Scorce Code Window in Visual
Editor.Actually I am creating a Plugin in which I am
customizing the look and feel of Visual Editor.The
requirement of the plugin that I am creating is that
it should open the Visual Editor without showing the
Java Source Code window i.e. Java Source code should
be created in the background.
  Currently I am not able to find a way to do this.I
think there must be some extension point to achieve
this functionality. There is a Visual Editor Extension
point for look and feel viz.
org.eclipse.ve.java.core.lookandfeel but I don't know
how to use it.Please can you help me out with it.

Regards,
Saurabh

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.