Re: [ve-dev] Problem with VE

Hi,

We still have problems with a classpath being dynamically changed. The best thing to do if you have a problem after updating the classpath is to clear the cache.
  1. Open a VE, then close it and all other VE's.
  2. Do Project->Clean...->Clean All..., and wait for the build to finish.
  3. Open a VE, it should now be OK.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/21/2006 01:31 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project        <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"ve-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Problem with VE

Hi,

I investigated a bit further. The following problem happens on Windows too.

Here is the scenario:

1. A Visual Class is being edited in ULC VE
2. Add a jar file to the Java Build path (class path) of the project that
contains the Visual Class that is open in VE.
3. VE tries to reload the class.
4. An error dialog (see the attached picture) "No Standard Bean Type Proxy
Factory has been set" is thrown.

Could you please tell me why does this happen? How can it be fixed?

Thanks and regards,

Janak