[ve-dev] Extending the VE

HI
I am currently working on a project to extend the VE to make it can
work better if programmers dont follow the source patterns. I have a
problem about VE, I am wondering if anyone could help me.

Suppose I have a XMI VE model which is specified by myself following the EMF
instruction(that means that my XMI model is correct). I am wondering if
there is a method which can make VE to load my specified XMI model  and
display corresponding graph(frame, button and so on)?

Thank you very much for  your help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
Peng

Back to the top