Re: [ve-dev] Ambiguous ContainerTreeEditPart Helper

Hope you agree that initialization of the helper really should be explicit.  Not sure I can support LI given all the different ways that methods in the helper may inferentially rely on the correct container/editpart object -- and not just in my code, but also in the VE standard subclasses as well.

Are there any events from the JavaBean view that could be filtered and used as an "afterActivate" trigger?

In any case, what is the chance that TreeVisualContainerEditpolicy.activate() can be fixed in the near term to add an explicit helper#setContainerPolicy( containerPolicy) call immediately after containerPolicy .setContainer(getHost().getModel())?  Or some other fix to make helper initialization explicit?