Re: [ve-dev] IConfigurationContributor

Hi,

Probably once for the VE session, and then once more for the spare VE session that we start a few seconds after the first one. The spare is used so that when we need a new VM later we don't need to start one up. Starting up a vm is time consuming, we don't want have to wait.

There actually a third call for your contributor if we need a vm for Beaninfo.

Rich

"Janak Mulani" <janak.mulani@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/09/2006 04:53 PM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"ve-Dev@Eclipse. Org" <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] IConfigurationContributor

Hi,

We have an implementation of IConfigurationContributor.

When I open a visual class, the following methods are called twice:

 IConfigurationContributor.initialize()
 IConfigurationContributor.contributeToRegistry()
 IConfigurationContributor.contributeClasspaths()

What is the reason behind calling these methods twice?

Thanks and regards,

Janak