From: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rich Kulp
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 4:20 PM
To: Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] VE in PDE

Hi,

Don't import the plugins. Just make sure they are in the PDE's target platform. We haven't done any testing with it imported like that. I think it has to do with the fact that the plugins are packaged as jars instead of directories. It can't find some of the necessary files if the plugins are imported.

Rich

Back to the top