[ve-dev] XY-Layout support in Visual Editor

Title: XY-Layout support in Visual Editor

Hi all,

    While investigating the jfc source code for Null Layout classes and implementaion, I came across xyLayoutEditPolicy that it extends and other source files related to the XYLayout. Is there a complete implementation for XYlayout for awt/Swing in Eclipse's visual editor? If so how can I access it and use it? Is it possible to extend this Layout Manager for creation of a custom Layout? Kindly guide as to what are the related classes for the same.

Thank you and Best Regards

-Rashmi Ramachandra

Back to the top