Re: [ve-dev] Re: Using JEM to draw cartoon images of widgets (Rich Kulp)

Hi,

I already responded as to why it needed the IExpression interface, it was Message 2 in the list of messages that you just sent as history.

As to how to use it, take a look at ComponentProxyAdapter. Look at how it is used in there. If you then have further questions, come on back.

Rich

"Namrata" <namrata@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/07/2005 01:40 AM

Please respond to
Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project

<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ve-dev] Re: Using JEM to draw cartoon images of widgets (Rich Kulp)

Rich,

Why does ComponentManager need the IExpression interface?
Currently my ProxyAdapter interface with the IBeanProxy and IMethodProxy to
generate/change the live visual.
I thought I will need the component manager only to fetch the cartoon
images?

I looked into the ComponentManager.java code, but I could not decipher it
fully. A few words from you on this will help immensely.

Thanks
Namrata

Back to the top