[ve-dev] Fw: I20050422 is an M1 candidate is here

... note that this build will run on M6; will not run on the latest Eclipse integration build because of the changes in the location of the SWT .dll on that build.

------------
Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC
(919)543 6408, tie: 441 6408

----- Forwarded by Dr Gili Mendel/Raleigh/IBM on 04/22/2005 06:16 PM -----
Dr Gili Mendel/Raleigh/IBM

04/22/2005 06:14 PM

VEopenMailing List
cc
Subject
I20050422 is an M1 candidate is here

We have just uploaded the latest integration (I20050422) build on the ve download page.  This build is an M1 candidate build.   It is a decent build, and will be turned into an M1 on Monday if no one finds any critical issue with it.

Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development
RTP Raleigh, NC