[ve-dev] is there an ECore model for the override files

Is there an ECore model for the .override files? It seems to me that there should be such a model to govern the structure of an override file. Otherwise, how am I supposed to know that there are XML elements such as <event:Add> and <event:AddMany> to use in an override file? But when I open an override file, the “event” XML namespace points to event.xmi, which doesn’t seem to exist anywhere. Any idea?

Thanks,

Chaur

Notice to Recipient: This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message from your system. Applicable legal notices regarding the e-mail content, attachments, and web links are posted on Ellie Mae's website.

http://www.elliemae.com/legal.asp

Back to the top