[ve-dev] RE: 77683 [PLAN]Support the Eclipse and JGoodies FormLayout lay out managers

Title: Message

Quick question about this planned feature for VEP.  Does this imply that you *can* extend the VEP to create custom layout manager, but it is an issue of documentation?

Yes.

 We are looking to extend VEP to design JSF pages.

That's a whole new ballgame from supporting new layout managers.  I suggest asking about this on ve-dev mailing list.

Regards,

Dave Orme

Visual Editor Project lead

Back to the top