[ve-dev] VEP as basis of non-java dev tool

Hi,

We're currently looking at the Visual Editor Project as a possible basis for a non-java GUI development tool.  In other words, our tool would fall pretty far outside the bounds of the reference implementation.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find documentation on the internals of the VEP to get a good feel of what's involved.  Is this type of documentation available?  I also am wondering, would the reference implementation offer very much reuse to a non-java type of designer?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Back to the top