Re: [ve-dev] Approve two bug fixes for 1.0.2

So is the choice for whether borders are shown or not global (applies to all editors) or local (applies to just the selected editor)  ?  I'd have thought it was on a per-editor basis, perhaps even persisting with the editor as well as things like split pane positions and maybe even palette expansion state/customization (once it's available).  If so then having a single toolbar option that was a drop down toggle button for "visual effects" could work where "toggle disabled" means everything loooks purely as it would at runtime and "toggle enbled" means all of the checked sub options are applied.

I agree that if it's global and applies to all editors then it should be on the Preferences pages.

Jeff - do you see this as being on a per-editor basis or having global scope ?

Please respond to ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:        ve-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx