[ve-dev] JVE Model for ui composites

We have a question given the following situation:

We have two visual components, ULCFrame and MyBox extending ULCBoxPane. In
MyBox we have various ULCComponents. (Similar to having a MyPanel class
extending JPanel and containing many components).

If we add MyBox to ULCFrame using chooseBeans then the original
ULCComponents of MyBox are not visible in the model (Similar to when the
MyPanel bean is added to JFrame).

Is this the correct behavior of the model? How can we access the children of
MyBox when MyBox is contained in ULCFrame?

We have a problem when we add an additional component to the instance of
MyBox that is contained within ULCFrame. To be able to get the correct
position of the newly added child we need to access all children of MyBox.

Best regards

Sibylle and Janak

Back to the top